Comets NetSetGo Registrations for 2019 are now open.
NetSetGo registrations in 2019 must be completed online by 24 April 2019.
Now, to register, you will need a username and password (as well as your recent Medicare and credit card details).
If you (or your child) have played netball anywhere in South Australia in the last five years, you will have a MyNetball username and password. But don’t panic if you do not know what these are, as someone else (not you) could have entered your details into the site or you may have just forgotten it.
You’ll be able to retrieve your username and reset your password….
Click on rego button
You will be taken to the registration page, where you will see a blurb scroll to the bottom of the page and CLICK the ORANGE GET STARTED button.
SELECT AN OPTION:
Then you will be confronted with a login screen with options. It is likely once of these 3 scenarios apply to you (see pic):
- YOU KNOW YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD:
If you are super organised and have this at your fingertips, simply login! You are a special kind of person.
- YOU’RE A CURRENT MEMBER BUT CAN’T REMEMBER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD:
This probably describes you (whether you have previously registered with the Comets or someone else).
If so, simply hit Forgotten Login Details. Then skip to the next section of our instructions.
- YOU’VE NEVER PLAYED/REGISTERED BEFORE:
IF YOU’D FORGOTTEN YOUR USERNAME AND/OR PASSWORD:
You should now be on a screen that says Account Recovery & Creation.
- Enter what you know to retrieve your username and password. Most likely you will know the player’s name (we HOPE!) so we recommend searching by the players name and birthdate.
- Press Find.
- Find the player with the correct name and club, then press Reset Password.
- The next screen shows you which email address the login details have been sent to – so go and fetch them!
- Then scroll down and press Login…
- You should return to the main Login screen where you can copy and paste your username and password in.
Once logged in. Simply fill (or update what you need to if you have registered in previous years) in the form.
Look out for (if they are applicable – see Fast Facts below):
- Sports Vouchers
At the end you will need to get out your credit/debit card and pay your annual fees (“Thanks” in advance).
Clear as mud?
If you get stuck please email Meredith McArthur at firstname.lastname@example.org like this:
- Subject: Registration issue for Player Name
- Brief description (including the wrong/old email address and the new/preferred email address if that is the issue).
- NetSetGo! fees are $65 per child and include a whole lot of goodies!
- Officially, online registrations close 24 April 2019
- You can claim a Sports Voucher (up to $100 rebate) if your child is registered at a primary school (only) and they have not claimed a Sports Voucher for any other sport in 2019.