We hope you are looking forward to another active, fun and competitive season of netball.
Comets NetSet (Beginners), GO (formerly 9 & under), Junior and Senior Registrations for 2020 are now open.
All registrations in 2020 must be completed online or via the MyNetball app.
To register, you will need a username and password (as well as your recent Medicare and credit/debit card details).
If you (or your child) have played netball anywhere in South Australia in the last five years, you will have a MyNetball username and password. But don’t worry if you do not know what these are, as someone else (not you) could have entered your details into the site or you may have just forgotten it.
How To Register
There are two ways to register.
1. MyNetball App.
Players simply download the app…
and then follow these instructions:
Then you will be taken to a login screen with options. It is likely one of these 3 scenarios apply to you (see pic):
- YOU KNOW YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD:
If you are super organised and have this at your fingertips, simply login!
- YOU’RE A CURRENT MEMBER BUT CAN’T REMEMBER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD:
This probably describes you (whether you have previously registered with the Comets or someone else).
If so, simply hit Forgotten Login Details and follow the steps.
- YOU’VE NEVER PLAYED/REGISTERED BEFORE:
Once logged in simply fill in the form, or update what you need to if you have registered in previous years.
Look out for these (if they are applicable – see Fast Facts below):
- Family discount
- Sports Voucher discount
At the end you will need to get out your credit/debit card and pay your annual fees.
If you need to register a second person, you are given the option to do this without having to start again.
If you have any questions please email Meredith McArthur at firstname.lastname@example.org like this:
- Subject: Comets Registration issue for Player Name
- Brief description (including the wrong/old email address and the new/preferred email address if that is the issue).
Or phone 0413 878 040
- Registration fees for Juniors and Seniors are $180 per player. Registration for GO is $165 per player. Registration for NetSet is $65 per player.
- There is a family discount of $18 or 10% per second senior or second junior registration in one family. GO and NetSet registrations are already discounted.
- You can claim a Sports Voucher discount ($100 rebate) if your child is primary school aged from Reception to Year 7 and they have not claimed a Sports Voucher for any other sport so far in 2020. Please note for NetSet the Sports Voucher discount is $65 (the cost of the program).
- Netball SA offer a payment plan where you can choose to pay your registration fees in up to 4 monthly instalments (not available when Sports Voucher discount is applied).
- There is a $40 coaches reimbursement if a registered family member (including themselves) is playing for the Comets in 2020. However, coaches do not have to pay registration fees unless they are playing.